Collection and use of personal data
When filling out the Agency form, user data is processed, namely:
- full name;
- E-mail address.
Processing of personal data
The provided personal data is processed and may be stored in a personal data base or a separate form database. The place of storage and processing of personal data is located at the address: Ukraine, 79052, Lviv region, Lviv city, st. Saivo, bldg. 17, sq. 47.
Purposes of using personal data
The user’s personal data is used for the purposes of user consultation, information exchange, and other types of communication.
Period of storage of personal data
Personal data are stored for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of their processing. After the subject of personal data has ceased to be a client of the Agency, his personal data is also automatically deleted.
Interaction of the Agency with third parties regarding personal data
The Agency does not transfer personal data to third parties, except when such transfer is required by law, at the request of the subject of personal data or in other cases set forth in this Policy. The Agency understands that personal information is a component of the personal non-property rights of any natural person, therefore it takes all possible measures to protect the personal information of users voluntarily and knowingly transferred by the latter to the Agency.
Terms of access to personal data
The procedure for accessing personal data of third parties is determined by the terms of the user’s consent, given by the owner of personal data, to the processing of this data or in accordance with the requirements of the law. The user has the right to receive any information about himself from any subject of relations related to personal data, provided that the surname, first name and patronymic, place of residence (place of stay) and details of the document that certifies the natural person who submits the request, except for cases established by law. User access to personal data is free of charge.
Rights of the subject of personal data
The Agency informs the user of the provisions of the law regarding his rights as a subject of personal data, in particular the Law “On the Protection of Personal Data”, according to which the user has the right:
- to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (residence) of the owner or manager of personal data or to give an appropriate order to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except for cases established by law;
- to receive information about the conditions of providing access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
- to access your personal data;
- to keep no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, an answer on whether his personal data is processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
- present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his personal data;
- make a reasoned demand for the change or destruction of your personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
- to protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or disgraces the honor, dignity and business reputation of a natural person ;
- file complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or to the court;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
- enter a reservation regarding the limitation of the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
To update, access, amend, block or delete your personal data, withdraw consent to the processing of personal data that you have provided in accordance with this Policy, or in the event of any comments, wishes or claims regarding your personal data that are processed by the Agency, please contact by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to the following address: Ukraine, 79052, Lviv region, Lviv city, st. Saivo, bldg. 17, sq. 47.
Changes and additions may be made to this Policy from time to time and without prior notice to the user, including when the requirements of the law change.
Data we collect automatically
Cookies and other tracking technologies